Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially the learnings from our previous startups/companies.
Think big, think global and not limit ourselves only to India.
Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business.
Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
Leverage existing distribution, instead of spending $s in getting app downloads. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office / outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company out of India."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
Obviously, we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiples banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to build a deeper relationship with their customers.
At Nuclei, we are building a platform which enables the banks to increase customer engagement and build a deeper relationship. We help them go-to-market with multiple third party products quickly, while providing a seamless customer experience.
Role & Responsibilities Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to • Partnering with product managers and clients to identify, document, and evaluate product requirements and roadmaps.
• Product Analyst is also responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence to the Product Managers.
• Analyze data to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective products.
• Analyze data, present, and execute plan to increase company's revenue
• Work closely with product manager to increase acquisition and retention rate of the end users
• Keep abreast of current trends
• Work on launch plan of the bank which is not live
• Work on precision targeting by creating specific cohorts
• Run Marketing Campaign in coordination with partner banks and merchants
• Provide Analytical report to internal and external stakeholders
• Help Product Manager with product/business analytics
• SQL, Excel, Reporting
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to analyze and present the relevant data to other stakeholders
• Energy! Should be a hustler
Good to have
• Prior experience in Banking, Fintech, ecommerce domain
• Prior experience presenting to CxOs of companies
• Prior experience of using Clevertap