Job Type: Full Time Total Experience: 8yrs+ Location: Doesn't matter Degrees: Don't matter
Why are we building Nuclei?
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially our learning from the previous startups/companies.
1. Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
2. Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business. Does not mean that we compromise on growth, but we most definitely avoid unsustainable growth.
3. Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
4. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, of being a back-office/outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well respected global product company."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
- Obviously, we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles.
- The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiple banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
- Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but with various consumer tech companies. To remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to provide a better experience to their customers and build a deeper relationship with them.
At Nuclei, we are building products that enable banks to achieve these objectives.
What will you do?
- Work with senior management personnel across various parts of the business.
- Strategise & execute geographical expansion of our BFSI products.
- Take ownership of important strategic and operational tasks, and be actively involved in driving growth.
- Learn quickly, adapt, and work hard to regularly deliver high-quality output.
- Prepare innovative analyses and presentations, and use them to get clients onboarded.
Who should apply?
- IIT/IIM degree is NOT a must. Founder DNA is a must!
- You'll work closely with the CEO and rest of the senior team, and help them solve problems across business verticals
- It would be preferable if in your total experience (8+ or so), you have atleast 3 years experience of running your own startup or 5yrs of experience working in a startup.
- Experience in managing large teams and delivering complete projects and products would be preferable
- Confident, structured, and an incredibly passionate individual who can take ownership of tasks and work independently to ensure quality output and timely completion.
- Inquisitive personalities with exceptional analytical skills and a strong desire to learn.