Nuclei's Platform is today powering Merchant Marketplace for 16 major Banks across Asia, with over 3 million transactions per month, across 15 categories and 40 merchant partners. Nuclei started with the challenge of helping Digital Banking platforms compete with the world of consumer tech firms and transform their digital banking experience. We developed the solution day by day working along with some of the major Banks in India, who then later became the first adopters of our solution. Our plug and play Merchant Marketplace platform capabilities injects Consumer Tech DNA in Banks and enables them to go live with any 3rd party service or product quickly, while providing a seamless and native experience. Once embedded within the digital Banking platform, Nuclei helps increase customer engagement and enrich customer experience.
How are we winning?
Nuclei's Platform is today powering merchant marketplaces and digital banking apps for 16 major Banks across Asia, with over 3 million transactions per month, across 15 categories and 40 merchant partners. Nuclei featured as one of Tech30 Startups by Yourstory at Techsparks 2020.
Why should you join us?
Global Mission. Small team. Modern workplace. DO YOUR BEST WORK,
1. Opportunity to be a financial decision maker for the company.
2. Opportunity to work on both Indian & Global Accounting Formats. WITH THE BEST PEOPLE
3. A-Team co-workers across various functions that bring great ideas to life at speed.
4. Global work teams to bounce off ideas with and learn best practices. AT A GREAT WORKPLACE,
5. Positive, collaborative culture driven top-down
6. Permanently remote-working – work from anywhere, anytime, as long as your key results are being met
7. Active extra-curriculars - book club, hackathons, city meets WITH A POSTIVE CULTURE
8. Core values of humility, honesty, responsibility with freedom, transparency, ownership and leadership
9. We’re driven by curiosity, passion, optimism and the belief that everybody can grow. Together, we are stronger
As Finance Executive – Corporate Finance you will –
Set up the correct system and processes for Accounting in line with accounting standard and periodic closure of books.
Handle statutory audits with company auditors, Tax audits (Direct and Indirect).
Handle All Legal & MCA Compliances and ensure compliance with all the relevant provisions of the Companies Act 2013.
Manage to Read Agreements & Draft Legal Notices in order to protect company form future legal repercussions.
Handle tax compliance (both Direct and Indirect) which will cover Liaising with tax authorities and govt bodies, and/or external consultants, filing of returns, payment, litigation etc.
Handle statutory Compliances for the Company, including RBI Compliance, FEMA, Shops & Establishment, Professional Tax, etc.
Manage daily bank reconciliation, cash flow planning, Banking and Treasury operations.
Design and drive payment processes for marketplace merchants in the most efficient way.
Work directly with CEO on building strong finance team in the company.
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to learn new skills and confidence to pursue something that hasn’t been done before. We are Looking For a candidate for this role who has –
CA/CS with experience in Accounts and Finance.
Candidate pursuing CA-Final/CS-Professional.
Article Ship experience is a must for applying for this role.
Excellent knowledge of Indian Taxation & Accounting.
Excellent knowledge of MCA Compliances.
Experience in successfully handling Statutory Audits and Litigations. Feel free to reach out to us at Finance@gonuclei.com